Saturday, December 19, 2009

Realization

I've eaten like a pig today and pretty much this entire week because of my period. I just can't stop. It sucks but I take comfort in knowing that for the entire month of January my calorie count will be 0. 30 Days. It'll be life changing. I'll come out at least 20 pounds lighter.

Anyway.

I think my sister is bulimic. I've always wondered how she managed to maintain her weight and she had a bout with anorexia in middle school. It all makes sense now.
I heard her trying to mask the sounds in the bathroom but I know those noises. I'd recognize them anywhere. Even half hidden by running water.
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
Part of me hopes that she realizes one day how stupid she is for this. Part of me wants to confront her.
More than anything else, I am afraid.
I want one of us to end up happy and normal and honestly, I don't think I can be that person.

No comments:

Post a Comment