Monday, December 14, 2009

Calculators

I finally got around to measuring myself and putting that information into a body fat calculator.

BMI:

21.8.
Normal.
(Fuck...)


Body Fat:

22.32%

Normal.
(What the fuck?)

All I want to do is be skinny. I want to reach those unreachable goals.
I will.
I am already on my way.
Stupid fucking period has me eating like a normal person but that will change in four days. As soon as I go home it is back to eating all vegan, all low-calorie. I can eat under 500 a day and no one will even notice because they are all wrapped up in their own pathetic lives.

I've decided on my New Years resolution. For the entire month of January I am going to water fast. Then I'll do the ABC diet and start training for running the marathon downtown on St. Patty's Day. :]
The best part about this is that there is no one with the power to stop me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment