Thursday, January 7, 2010

Compromises make you fat

It's true. Every time you say "but it is just one little cookie" or "it is only one more slice of bread", you are making yourself fatter. It took me almost 18 years to realize this. This is my one weakness. My entire life I've been told that to compromise is to make life better and easier for everyone. False. Every time I make an excuse for myself, it just pushes me further from my goal. At this rate, I wonder if I will ever reach it at all.

I've decided that when I reach my first goal weight of 109 lbs I am going to give myself the treat of getting my second tattoo. That won't be for a couple months because I have to wait for him to leave for basic training. After he leaves there will be no one to keep me from water fasting. No one to talk me out of it. No weakness. My shields are rebuilt and ready to go up at a moments notice. February 23rd isn't that to far away...
Until that day that I am able to water fast my worries away, I am just going to keep going with this vegan diet and exercise five days a week thing. It isn't getting me to where I want quick enough but for now it will just have to do.
Also, I'm not cutting my hair short again. I don't like it short, it makes me look like a child. Ugh...

And now... *drumroll*... TATTOO THINSPO! :D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment