Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stay strong, stay strong. Everyone always tells me to stay strong. But in truth I am the opposite. I am weak. I give in. I forgive myself for things that should never be forgiven. I need strength but I can't find it. So I manufacture it. I steal it. I fake it. I am a master at illusions. To everyone else I am strong and invulnerable but to the few that can see behind the mask (and trust me, there are in such rare supply that I can count them on one hand) I am a frightened child. I am disappearing. They worry for me. But again, they don't realize that that is what I want. I want to feel the wind rip through me. I embrace bones and the constant cold. I want thin. I need thin.

Yes. Stay strong. Haha.

1 comment:

  1. Do you really want to be a skeleton? How fun can it be to live like that?

    ReplyDelete