Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good Morning

DAY 1 of 33.

Today I begin fasting. For this first week it will be a juice fast because I need enough energy to perform in Midsummer Night's Dream and also family will be visiting and I don't really want them to make me stop but than after that it is a water fast until Thanksgiving. I can't wait! These first three days will be hard, I know, but I have someone now who is helping me stay motivated. My fast buddy is already on her third day and now I have to prove to myself and to her that I can do it. I will do it. I will be skinny. I will succeed. I will be perfect. I will reach my goal weight.
I AM FASTING.






Thinspo:
Photobucket
Photobucket
(one of my absolute favorites... ^)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. is your about me a quote from 3OH!3?
    if it is, i like them too
    if not, i like it anyways :)
    good luck with your fast!
    stay strong!

    ReplyDelete